Buckle up for the most exciting spine meeting of the year, Spine Summit 2018! Connect with colleagues and industry leaders for discussion and collaboration on spine and peripheral nerve topics around the theme Restoring Alignment in an Era of Global Change.
The AANS/CNS Annual Meeting of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves is taking place at the gorgeous Loews Royal Pacific Resort Hotel at the exciting theme park destination of Universal Orlando®. Highlights include:
– Seven Special Courses ;
– CME Peripheral Nerve Course ;
– Opening Reception and Young Neurosurgeons Dinner ;
– Special presentation by NFL Hall of Fame inductee Jerome Bettis ;
– Hands-on Cadaver Course with the masters ;
– ABNS Oral Exam & MOC Update ;
– Beer & Wine Happy Hour Debates and the Cahill Controversies Session;
– Oral Presentations, Charles Kuntz Scholarships, Mayfield Award, and JANE Award ;
– Complimentary APRN/PA seminar for registered PAs and RNs.